Please contact RRANA to check what we can accept and are most in need of at the time of your proposed donation. If you have items to donate and they are not on the list, please feel free to email us with the details.
- Pouches for wildlife (please contact RRANA for Sewing Patterns)
Medical and Veterinary Supplies
Expired stock acceptable if it is clean and unopened.
- IV Catheters
- Cohesive bandages
- Stainless steel surgical instruments (e.g. tweezers, scissors, haemostats, forceps)
- Sterile saline
- Surgical hand-towels
- Micropore/Leucoplast tape
- Plastic bowls (various sizes useful)
- Disposable gloves (M or L adult sizes only) - always welcome
- Syringes (injectable and enteral) unopened
- Sterile needles unopened 27g to 18g
Linen, Absorbers and Liners
For linen, good, clean condition. Some light staining and wear is okay. No holes, rips or frayed edges as these can cause injury to wildlife.
- Bath towels
- Bath mats
- Face washers/cloths (no crocheted edges)
- Puppy training pads
- Newspapers, these are used under the bedding to make the rescue carriers easier to clean and sterilise between rescues
We cannot use the following items – please consider donating to an op shop if in good, clean, useable condition:
- No crocheted blankets
- No pillows or cushions
- No tea-towels
- No clothes (including baby sleeping bags)
- No fitted sheets
- No quilt covers
- No doonas
Our carers use huge amounts of these products when caring for all species of wildlife.
These items are all readily available through local supermarkets.
These are great items to include as part of a fundraising/collection drive for schools and community groups.
- Paper towels
- Liquid disinfectant
- Domestos Disinfectant Bleach Thick
- Betadine Antiseptic Cream or Liquid
- Anti-bacterial Wet Wipes
- Liquid Antibacterial Instant Hand Sanitiser
- Vanish Napisan Sensitive Powder In-wash & Soaker
- Canesten Antibacterial and Antifungal Hygiene Laundry Rinse
- Clean Boost Laundry Sanitiser